The Pink City Dress
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Pink City dress draws it’s origins from the rich art & cultural heritage of the ancient city of Jaipur which is also known as The Pink City.
The story goes that in the year 1876, Prince Albert the Prince of Wales was to undertake a tour of India. Maharaja Ram Singh the ruler of Jaipur at the time had the whole city painted pink terracotta in honour of the royal guest as this colour represented hospitality.
The block printing pattern of the dress pays homage to the ‘Jaali’ or lattice pattern found in the forts and palaces of The Pink City, bringing a piece of history to present times.
- Featuring a band cut out design at the back.
- Elasticated shoulder straps to help with a comfortable fit.
- The dress has an inner lining.
- In seam pockets.
- This garment is hand-stitched, minor variance in size is inherent and speaks to the hand processes involved.
- Minor variations in print, colour and colour spots are a natural part of hand block printing.
- Please note that colours on the actual product may vary slightly.
Material: 100% Cotton
- Hand wash separately in cold water using a mild detergent
- Do not soak for more than 5-10 minutes
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry Iron inside out with Medium Iron setting
Shipping & Handling
Delivery within 5-7 working days for Singapore. For more information visit our Shipping & Returns page.
Write to us at - email@example.com
We'll get back to you within 48 hours.
More From This Collection
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.